Designed for Easy Integration to Facilitate Patient-Centered Care
Our integration engine, QliqDIRECT, makes HIT integration one Qliq away.
Contact us at [email protected] to learn how we can bring secure communication to your HIT systems.
- Send messages via HTTPS using RESTful API.
- Receive replies when the recipient replies to message securely.
- Send messages to entire group or subgroup.
- Notification of a message being read.
- Send and receive pictures, documents, audio files as attachment.
USER MANAGEMENT API
- Use SCIM API to add, remove, or update user information.
- Add, remove and update Subgroups.
- Add, remove, update subgroup membership for users.
- Automatically update contacts on both mobile and desktop app.
ACTIVE DIRECTORY INTEGRATION
- Easy, three step, five-minute setup.
- Control which users need to sync with Qliq cloud servers.
- Qliq provides the option to automatically sync AD groups and associated memberships.
- Users login to Qliq using existing AD credentials.
- All traffic directed from qliqDIRECT from behind your firewall.
- Upload secure texting conversations and attachments to a patient record inside the EMR.
- Industry standard HL7/FHIR interface.
- Providers can upload from anywhere regardless if they are signed on to the EMR.