Careers with QliqSOFT
If you are looking for a challenging position in healthcare communications that will directly impact the quality of patient care, then you have come to the right place. We value every member of our team and look for ways to help them grow beyond their original role. We are always in need of talented people that want to help us fulfill our mission of Setting Communication Free.
Those interested in working with us as a programmer, sales or customer service representative, or in any other capacity, please email your resume to [email protected].
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
With over 2000 customers, QliqSOFT is one of the nation’s premier health engagement platforms. Our virtual health platform includes customizable chatbots, secure texting, and video technology that enables workflow automation, online scheduling, clinical research trials, telehealth visits, education, check-in, remote patient monitoring and more that supports thousands of use cases for healthcare systems and providers to improve engagement regardless of where patients may be in the care continuum.
QliqSOFT introduced several solutions to address COVID-19 to showcase the QliqSOFT’s flagship patient engagement and care flow automation using Chatbot platform. 2020 has been a great year for customer acquisition. The best is ahead of us to capture market share next three years.
Current Role & Growth Opportunity
QliqSOFT is hiring an experienced Senior Vice President SVP of Sales to lead our direct to provider (Hospitals, IDNs, Regional IDNs, Large Provider & Post Acute Organizations) sales team. The Senior Vice President of Sales will report to the CEO and be a member of the executive leadership team. This role will be accountable for leading a high performing provider sales team to consistently meet and exceed its sales goals.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have extensive experience in new logo and client sales in a Software as a service (“SaaS”) operating model in healthcare
- Will be a dynamic leader with a history of driving teams to consistently overachieving sales goals
- Will leverage data to understand the efficacy of our go-to-market ecosystem across Marketing, Sales and Account Management
- Will have a proven track record leading healthcare software sales teams including new sales and account sales
- Will have experience implementing creative ways to increase pipeline and sales bookings in a small-company setting
- Will have executive contacts across healthcare provider space
- Will have extensive knowledge of healthcare provider operations
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspire, motivate, coach and grow the provider sales teams
- Lead and implement sales strategy from initial lead through the entire customer buying cycle to maximize revenue
- Collaborate and align with the marketing and business development team to develop sales collateral, brand awareness, and lead generation
- Increase annual revenues and maximize efficiency in lead generation, initial sale and customer revenue retention
- Work with product leaders to provide customer driven feedback and direction to build products that meet customer needs
- Manage the effective utilization of SFDC across sales and account management teams resulting in consistent use, great accuracy and impeccable integrity
- Skillfully manage, and coach the sales and account management teams to manage a complex sales environment utilizing excellent negotiation, relationship and presentation skills
Essential Education, Experience & Interests
- An undergraduate degree is preferred. Additional credentials such as an MBA are highly desirable
- 7+ years of leading customer facing organizations
- Penchant desire to understand the products at a deeper technical level and be able to articulate value proposition
- Strong desire to do hands-on demos independently
- Adept at state-of-the-art software tools such as Salesforce & LinkedIn
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Notable subject matter expertise and credibility with key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid executive presence and self-confidence.
- Strong communication/presentation skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to translate thoughts, concepts and ideas into understandable, workable information
- Impeccable service ethic characterized by high energy, a positive attitude and the desire to go “the extra mile” for both internal clients and teammates
Ready to Apply? Send your resume to [email protected].
QliqSOFT is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability status, military status, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.