Careers with QliqSOFT
If you are looking for a challenging position in healthcare communications that will directly impact the quality of patient care, then you have come to the right place. We value every member of our team and look for ways to help them grow beyond their original role. We are always in need of talented people that want to help us fulfill our mission of Setting Communication Free.
Those interested in working with us as a programmer, sales or customer service representative, or in any other capacity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Career Opportunities
Inside Sales Specialist
The Inside Sales Specialist will be a core member of the team helping to grow qliqSOFT’s secure texting service. You will be responsible to follow up on incoming leads as well as reach out to VP-level and C-level IT managers within hospitals and other health organizations. You will have monthly sales targets to meet and will certainly make a lot of calls. But you will also be directly involved in developing tailored secure communication solutions and presenting to prospective customers. We are looking for professionals who:
- Want to be in control of their own activity and results
- Are self-driven, independent, natural winners and enjoy having the opportunity to earn significant rewards
- Solve problems due to detailed knowledge as well as understanding of the big picture
- Can easily build trust and consensus with others
- Have passion for leading-edge mobile technology solutions
- Enjoy the social interactions that come from flexible work locations and culture
- Exceed sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Become an expert of QliqSOFT’s products and services and provide unique solutions for our client base.
- Navigate prospective organizations with focus and tenacity to achieve objectives by building lasting relationships with VP and C-level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- 3-5 years of sales experience with a minimum of 3 years of technical sales experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and maintains win-win mentality
- Ability to navigate a fast pace culture, network within target markets, and provide comprehensive solutions for our clients with qliqSOFT’s core values in mind.
- Ability to overcome objections with knowledge of key business drivers, understanding business gaps and the competitive landscape in order to navigate the selling process effectively.
- Ability to work independently, own and manage your sales process, identify prospects and close new business
- Experience selling Enterprise Technology products and services, preferably to hospital and healthcare IT leaders.
- Proven ability to consistently exceed goals, quotas and/or revenue targets.
- Familiarity with CRM applications.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Home office or Dallas, TX headquarters.
Senior Account Executive
We are building a best-in-class sales organization comprised of motivated and high achieving go-getters. The opportunity is tremendous for start-up oriented candidates to bring their creative problem solving skills, excellent communication and competitive drive to the team. Work from your home office or at the Dallas headquarters. High performers earn six-figure compensation and equity incentives.
- Develop sales opportunities with large hospitals nationally and close six-figure service contracts.
- Exceed quarterly/annual key performance metrics by selling QliqSOFT solutions into new accounts within the hospital vertical market
- Deliver a value based sales presentation to position QliqSOFT as a strategic partner for prospective organizations
- Create, maintain, and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns, and industry relationships
- Manage the end to end sales process for targeted accounts.
- Report progress in CRM system and conduct accurate deal forecasting and revenue delivery
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise IT sales with a record of quota over-achievement. Experience in healthcare is a plus.
- Proven success in closing large contracts with hospital CIOs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to execute on consultative sales methodology
- Firm understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate buyer interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections, and close the business
- Robust competitive drive, strong work ethic and productive teamwork skills
- Strong desire to work in an innovative and dynamic company
- Home office or Dallas, TX headquarters.
Mobile Health App Implementation Manager
QliqSOFT is currently seeking highly energetic customer-focused, healthcare-experienced person who can project manage the implementation of QliqSOFT’s Mobile Health Apps in the customer organization.
In this role, the person must be creative and persistent in helping customers drive adoption by constantly motivating the organization to find new use cases for the Mobile Health App that will improve patient care and internal communication.
The role is ideal for someone who has been in healthcare as a Business Manager or Nurse Manager, who is tech and smartphone savvy, and looking to transition to Healthcare IT.
Home office or Dallas, TX headquarters.