Version: 2.5.8 (182)
Release Date: July 23, 2018
- Fixed iPhone X Face ID user permission
Version: 2.5.7 (181)
Release Date: July 19, 2018
- Fixed message delivery issues with iOS 11 and iPhone 6, 6s, and 7
- Fixed message archival to QliqSTOR
- Fixed Contact Sync issues
- Made screens compatible with iPad
- Fixed an issue with App unlock
- Discard spurious messages from non-contacts
- Improved logging for better troubleshooting
Version: 2.5.6 (174)
Release Date: April 3, 2018
- Reduction in Snap & Sign PDF file size
- Improvements to message reliability for Broadcast messages
- Upload to EMR for conversations bug fix
- Separate Notification Sound Settings for Care Channels
- Introducing Snap & Fax
- UI improvements for iPhone X and iOS 11
- Bug fixes and Platform improvements
Version: 2.5.5 (162)
Release Date: July 31, 2017
- No longer shows the ‘Device Gallery’ from Snap & Sign when a user selects option ‘From Gallery”, Snap & Sign now shows the “Qliq Media Gallery” instead.
- Syncing issue for Subgroup contacts is fixed when a new subgroup is added that has members.
Version: 2.5.4 (162)
Release Date: May 11, 2017
- Issue with first message missing, when user sends a multi party message.
- Grammar and Typo errors are fixed for pops ups & Validations messages.
- Care Channels conversations appearing in most recent conversations has been resolved. Care Channels tab is fixed and displaying all Care Channel conversations and patients correctly.
- Upload to QliqSTOR directly from Media Capture and Snap and Sign to facilitate Document Management for captured images and documents HIPAA compliant way directly from Qliq App.
Version: 2.5.3 (158)
Release Date: March 22, 2017
- When user is deleted from groups, all contacts related to the group are removed consistently.
- Faster OnCall Scrolling
- Add Type and Tag when Uploading Images to EMR
- Crash Fixes
Version: 2.5.2 (153)
Release Date: February 14, 2017
- Real time update of OnCall schedules
- Search EMR Patients for deeper EMR integration
Version: 2.5.1 (147)
Release Date: December 30, 2016
- “Network Down” issue with IPV6 network is resolved
- Show “No one is OnCall” for empty on-call schedule
- Detection of Public WiFi Hotspots that require login
- Bug Fixes