Snap & Sign
Create, Sign, and Share Documents Instantly
Say goodbye to the days of needing reams of paper to be printed, filled out, signed, and filed in order to maintain HIPAA Compliance and for mistakes to be avoided.
Snap & Sign allows your care team members to easily create, sign, and share PDFs, right from the Qliq App. These PDFs can even be uploaded directly to EMR.
Request a Demo
Create and Sign PDF Documents From…
Mobile Device Camera
Images from Camera Roll
Boost your Team’s Efficiency
Make your team more agile and give them the power to complete tasks on the go! Snap and Sign enables teams to send, share, and sign documents securely from a mobile device.
- Expedite document processing between internal departments and external locations
- Reduce the printing of hard copies by uploading documents from your phone directly to the EMR
Rethinking Remote Care
Eliminate the need to carry around multiple devices. Our all-in-one platform puts the power in your team’s mobile device. Clinicians can easily apply their signature to authorizations and share as PDFs without having to step away from their daily routines or traveling to multiple office locations.
- Streamline clinical workflows from admission to discharge with real-time signature capture
- Improve remote care delivery with an all-in-one solution that eliminates the need to transport files
Easy To Use.
Using Snap and Sign is as easy as texting or emailing an attachment. Using your personal mobile device, the platform can be easily adopted by your care team!
- Snap a photo of your document, or upload from your media library
- Fill in information, create a signature, or add your initials with ease
- Share with other care team members or upload directly to the EMR
Snap and Sign is equipped with features that truly matter. Features that align your pain points with HIPAA compliant solutions. Our all-in-one platform supports you and your patients throughout the entire care process.
Leverage Exisiting Forms.
No need to reinvent the wheel by creating new forms. Use Snap and Sign to allow users to access your existing forms and transmit them electronically. In an increasingly remote workforce this allows secure document transmittal with no need to fax.
- Patient Visit Forms for Visiting Nurse
- Referral Forms for Specialists
- Remote Monitoring Surveys
Request a Demo