Current Version: 2.87 (813)
Release Date: September 25, 2020
Important Notes for Affected Users
- Only versions of QliqCONNECT installed on a Mac
will be affected by this release
- QliqCONNECT for Mac must be installed on a Mac with OS 10.13 or higher
- Automatic updates are not available for QliqCONNECT for Mac. Click the download link above to access the new version.
- On October 1st, QliqSOFT will deprecate TSL 1.0 /1.1. On this date, users of the old Mac version of QliqCONNECT will no longer be able to log in.
What is NOT Affected by this release?
- QliqCONNECT for PC
- QliqCONNECT for Android
- QliqCONNECT for iPhone/iPad
- Virtual Visits
- Quincy Chatbots
- OnCall Scheduling
- Snap & Sign
- HIPAA Camera
- Visit Path
What’s New for Mac Version 2.87 (Build 813)
- Ability to auto Login to the already running application instance
- Populating password on the idle lock screen when “Remember password” option is enabled
- “People & body” category for emojis
- Ability to switch on/off notifications
- Icon to indicate notifications permission
- Deleted users are forbidden from communicating on group broadcast
- TLS 1.2 support (read more about the importance of this change here)
- Emoji iconography changed
- Word wrapping for long messages in conversation bubbles
- Attachments metadata encryption/decryption
- In-app calendar style
- Application UI adjusted to macOS dark theme
- Typo corrected in the information dialog visible after clicking the delete settings button
- Application-specific emojis used in new message notification window
- Fix for showing already open but minimized child windows across all apps
- Fix for avatar displaying in conversation view
- Fix for scrolling messages in conversation view
- Fix for unresponsive UI for message box on login dialog
- Fix for categories on emoticon popup
- Fix for image thumbnails reading
Previous Version: 2.84 (Build 786)
Release Date: September 7, 2018
- Fixed Contact Sync issues
- Fixed Message Status Sync between Desktop App and Mobile Apps
- Fixed an issue with App unlock
- Fixed issue with erroneous broadcast messages
- Fixed sporadic Database corruption issue
- Fixed the issue of Care Channel showing as Group Conversation
- Fixed issue of archival to multiple QliqSTORs
- New Media Tab View for all message attachments
- Ability to upload the files to QliqSTOR, EMR from Desktop App
- Emoji compatibility with Mobile Apps
- Improved logging for better troubleshooting
- Fixed issue with sync effecting recall ability
Previous Version: 2.83 (Build 759)
Release Date: November 21, 2017
- User Display fixes for high resolution PC & MAC Devices.
- OnCall Schedule syncing and displaying incorrectly has been fixed. Issue with past schedules is fixed and now displaying on desktop view.
- CareChannels conversations appearing to be duplicated has been resolved. CareChannels tab is fixed and displaying all Care Channel conversations and patients correctly.
- Added the ability to upload documents and images to EMR
- Added the ability to upload documents and images to QliqSTOR
- Improvements to Syncing of Contacts
Previous Version: 2.77 (77)
Release Date: February 1, 2016
- Improvement to loading and searching of 10K contacts.
- UI changes to make look and feel consistant with iOS app.
- View OnCall Physicians.
- Improvement to showing contact status information.
- Login with principleName or Email to simplify SSO integration.
- Bug fixes and platform improvements.
Previous Version: 2.76 (76)
Release Date: July 16, 2015
- Fixed occasional attachment download error issue.
- Occasional “recipient not a contact” issue is fixed
- Sender of a message get’s recipient’s status such as Logged out when sending a message.
- Email addresses can now include hyphen. For example [email protected]
- Contact Syncing improvements when there are large number of contacts.
- Bug fixes and platform improvements.
- File name not copied when attachment is being saved to harddrive.
- Handling of Non-Ascii characters inside the text.