The 2018 HIMSS is almost here. We are excited to be a part of the premier healthcare technology event. We look forward to seeing those of you interested in advancing the technology opportunities that present themselves to healthcare. As a member of the healthcare technology community, we welcome all to our space to find out what’s new. We have a full list of things to share with you. Here is a look at all the reasons to visit QliqSOFT at HIMSS 2018.
1. Check out our new features at the Interoperability Showcase:
2. Learn about the resilience of our security architecture and walk away with a cybersecurity action plan.
3. Attend Rethinking Password Management in 2018 on Tuesday, March 6 from 10:30 to 10:50 AM, at Titian Booth 8600. Our CEO and founder Krishna Kurapati will host this session, sharing what new NIST guidelines mean for password management in the modern world.
4. Explore how our HIPPA-compliant texting is different. We use cloud pass-through and never store any data.
5. Find out how to ditch faxing forever with our Snap & Sign capabilities and how it improves discharging and authorizations processes (no more tracking down physicians for signatures!).
6. Discover how to capture images with a HIPPA-compliant camera via the QliqSOFT app; upload to EMRs in seconds
7. Enter to win a set of i.am+ Buttons Premium wireless Bluetooth earphones
9. See how QliqSOFT can integrate with other platforms via API
10. Review our solution for disaster communication for healthcare that meets CMS guidelines.
Where to Find Us
Cybersecurity Command CenterBooth #8699-59 in the Titian Ballroom
Interoperability ShowcaseBooth #11955-42 Level 1 Hall G
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas. You can learn more about all the benefits of QliqSOFT before you visit. And don’t forget to sign up for your test drive!
A lifelong communicator, this Tennessee native got his start in broadcast news before branching out into public media, corporate, communications, digital advertising, and integrated marketing. Prior to joining QliqSOFT as the company's first marketing team member, Ben shared his talents with organizations that include the University of Alabama, iHeartMedia, and The Kroger Company.
Engaging Patients and Connecting Care Teams Through Interactive Digital ConversationsLearn More
QliqSOFT, Inc., specializing in HIPAA-compliant clinical collaboration and patient communication solutions, and Isabel Healthcare, Inc., a leader in diagnostic decision support and virtual triage tools, today announced the integration of Isabel Healthcare’s Symptom Checker / Triage tool into QliqSOFT’s Quincy Healthcare Chatbot Platform.