The 2018 HIMSS is almost here. We are excited to be a part of the premier healthcare technology event. We look forward to seeing those of you interested in advancing the technology opportunities that present themselves to healthcare. As a member of the healthcare technology community, we welcome all to our space to find out what’s new. We have a full list of things to share with you. Here is a look at all the reasons to visit QliqSOFT at HIMSS 2018.
1. Check out our new features at the Interoperability Showcase:
2. Learn about the resilience of our security architecture and walk away with a cybersecurity action plan.
3. Attend Rethinking Password Management in 2018 on Tuesday, March 6 from 10:30 to 10:50 AM, at Titian Booth 8600. Our CEO and founder Krishna Kurapati will host this session, sharing what new NIST guidelines mean for password management in the modern world.
4. Explore how our HIPPA-compliant texting is different. We use cloud pass-through and never store any data.
5. Find out how to ditch faxing forever with our Snap & Sign capabilities and how it improves discharging and authorizations processes (no more tracking down physicians for signatures!).
6. Discover how to capture images with a HIPPA-compliant camera via the QliqSOFT app; upload to EMRs in seconds
7. Enter to win a set of i.am+ Buttons Premium wireless Bluetooth earphones
9. See how QliqSOFT can integrate with other platforms via API
10. Review our solution for disaster communication for healthcare that meets CMS guidelines.
Where to Find Us
Cybersecurity Command CenterBooth #8699-59 in the Titian Ballroom
Interoperability ShowcaseBooth #11955-42 Level 1 Hall G
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas. You can learn more about all the benefits of QliqSOFT before you visit. And don’t forget to sign up for your test drive!
A lifelong communicator, this Tennessee native got his start in broadcast news before branching out into public media, corporate, communications, digital advertising, and integrated marketing. Prior to joining QliqSOFT as the company's first marketing team member, Ben shared his talents with organizations that include the University of Alabama, iHeartMedia, and The Kroger Company.
Engaging Patients and Connecting Care Teams Through Interactive Digital ConversationsLearn More
The Omicron variant has caused an extreme surge of patients across the U.S. According to a recent article by ABC News, the number of COVID-19-positive Americans hospitalized is now nearing a pandemic high of more than 138,000.
As 2021 comes to a close, many leaders are looking for effective strategies to bring joy back to the careers of healthcare professionals in the new year. In a recent study, 75 percent of healthcare workers reported exhaustion, depression, sleep disorders, and PTSD.
QliqSOFT, a leading healthcare technology company whose mission is to enhance the patient experience using conversational artificial intelligence, secure texting and automated workflows, announced today the addition of Edward Marx to its Advisory Board as Chief Transformation Officer. In this position, Marx will help guide the company’s versatile healthcare clientele on their digital transformation journeys in the current and post-pandemic environment.